Monday, December 27, 2010

The BEST Christmas Present :)

Like every year, I spent this year's Christmas holidays at home with my loved ones and it was amazing! ...and still is :)
Santa was really generous this year, so I must have been a real good girl! I've received so many beautiful gifts, much more than I had expected...and I most gladly accept them all, 'cause Santa knows best!

My mommy and my brother surprised me with a wondeful present: a Singer sewing machine :) :) :) :) :)

I guess now it's time to start creating and handcrafting even more! Am still a beginner at sewing, but am determined to become more experienced this year, since I've got the perfect tool kit!

Stay tooned :)
Hugs,
Meelusha

2 comments:

  1. Craciun fericit,draga mea!super cadou,sa te bucuri de el.pup

    ReplyDelete
  2. multumesc mult :) ma pun pe croitorit acum!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments