Friday, December 31, 2010

Guest Post: Silvia & the Amazing Unawatuna Dress

Pure SERENDIPITY! Back from the country of Serendib, Ceylon, now Sri Lanka, I not only got fascinated by the gem stones, tea and wonderful wild beaches but also by some superb fabrics. While wandering around @ UNAWATUNA beach I discovered this small sewing manufacture and 20 mins later I was the proud owner of a couple of meters of pure&colorful magic.
 Back in Romania I saw this ad from Mango with Scarlett Johansson wearing a cool dress and decided my Sri Lankan fabrics were perfect for this! Check the result below. Awesome, unique and inspiring. Pure HAPPYMAKING :-)

I totally love this dress, the fabric is indeed magical!
For more details, visit Silvia's happy making blog by clicking on the post title!

Hugs,
Meelusha


2 comments:

Lovely Comments