Thursday, February 17, 2011

These boots are made for walking...

...and that's just what they did! Where? In lovely Madrid :)

I'm still day dreaming about our romantic escapade to one of my top favorite cities so far...and I'm just wondering how great it must be in spring, when it was totally adorable in the chilly winter!

I chose to wear this casual, yet sexy outfit for a day meant for walking around  a lot, probably the most, since it was the first day there and these lovely Progetto boots did their best to ensure a comfy day for my feet, despite the marathon sightseeing.

The dress I'm wearing is another special item, close to my heart and part of my "vintage crown jewels", a navy blue jersey mini, that my mom used to wear in the 80s. I totally love jersey and it's one of the many reasons why the fashion world should be so grateful to Chanel, who first dared to use it in couture.

Dress: Vintage ( my mom's); Sweater: Stradivarius; Gillet: Pimkie; Bag: Gap; Boots: Progetto

Hugs & Kisses,
Meelusha





6 comments:

  1. cizmele sunt super, si frumoasesi comode!tu esti foarte fashiony!pup

    ReplyDelete
  2. multu my dear!!! ai o viteza de reactie incredibila :)respect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. me gusta el look...ador culorile cizmelor si al parului tau....<3<3<3<3
    ai un premiu de ridicat in blogul meu:)

    http://gabriela-kelebek.blogspot.com/2011/02/tnx-guaxara.html

    besicos guapis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Meelusha, only Greetings.
    Bonito look.
    Besos desde España.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your over the knee boots !

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments