Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Jeans & the Jungle









There's nothing more casual than jeans, but when you combine it with animal print it gets a bit more glamour, no matter what! I chose to tame it all down with white splashes...Yes, there are my lovely white tights, I was happy to get some chillier weather in Hamburg, so that I could wear them and my super comfy & sexy boots again :) Wearing the shirt up or down can change the look from comfy to a bit more sexier.

Which one do you like best: Shirt tied up or loose?

Shirt & skirt - aquired on the Discount Shopping Mission, white tank: Zara, boots: Progetto, bag: Vintage

Xoxo,
Meelusha

10 comments:

  1. absolutely gorgeous! imi place mult de tot! imi plac dresurile albe,toata combinatia! puuuup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little bow in your hair. Makes the outfit perfect!!
    & I like it tied up!


    Sally
    www.sallyannk.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photos on your blog!

    http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/
    follow each other? ;)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the skirt!

    Oh by the way enter my giveaway here! It is only a one click thing :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh it's hard to choose which look I like best! Shirt loose is preppy cool and shirt tied is sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! :) thanks for participating at my blog's giveaway I wish yours all the best,
    and looking forward to see your next post :)

    have a great one!

    blogger to blogger.
    catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one amazing outfit, I love the combination between the long boots, the animal print skirt and the denim shirt - it looks really good. And I guess I like the skirt tied up best but you look amazing either way!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the outfit, your hair matches the boots :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments