Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Dress like a doll, feel like a doll

I totally adore this dress: the vintage inspiration cut, my favorite color, the unique handmade collar and my most adored brocart, all combined into the perfect dress!!!...and it was a record shopping spree for me: 2 minutes after Isabelle (Lachatterie) posted the shots on Facebook, I was chatting with her and reserving this little wonder for myself, just a few minutes before she got another request for the unique piece. Meant to be mine, that's what it was!

Xoxo,
Meelusha

Dress: Lachatterie; Coat: Diana Antohi (got it at Ab Fab last year); Bag: Vintage (special gift from my aunt), Shoes: CheapMonday; Belt: Vintage
 






5 comments:

  1. That dress is indeed gorgeous and I like how you've accessorized it!
    You were so lucky to get your hands on it before that other person! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing look! love your fab dress! puup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your beautiful toughts ! Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic look.
    Greetings friend

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing! Nice blog! If you'd like, visit my blog and maybe we can follow each other.

    xo
    Melissa
    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments